Wednesday 5 October 2011

We have external doors....

It's been a while since my last post.  I have been busy cleaning out my current home to prepare to put it up for sale by getting rid of things I no longer need. I can't believe how much I have gotten rid of and also have put items on ebay for sale.  Eg.  buffet, microwave cabinet, treadmill and more things to sell as the items won't suit in the new house so it's all going. It's amazing the things you find and think OMG there it is.  I've been looking for this....lol.

Anyway back to house talk.  Garage door, laundry door, entrance door have been installed.  Batts and soundproofing are all in.  Gyprock has been delivered ready for putting up.  Bricks are not far off from been finished.  Told they should be done by Tues 11th Oct or Wed 12th Oct.   Plastering will start next week also. They are moving so fast with this house, it's amazing. SS mentioned that painting and tiling will hopefully be done before Xmas leaving all the appliances to be installed after the Xmas/New Year break.

 Portico

Garage wall

Hallway entrance

Picture of the lounge and dining area with Gyprock that was delivered today.

 Ensuite

One of the bedrooms with Soundproofing on left and normal batts on right.

No comments:

Post a Comment